Sunday, May 29, 2011

I have been thinking



I have been thinking today of all the men and women that have served in the military, in  law enforcement and firefighting fields in this country.

This is what I discovered, we have a great nation;  because of the great sacrifices that are made by these men and women and their families and many people do not seem to know it or even care. We are in a battle against many foes, terrorism, drugs,  and pornography to name a few.  (1 Peter 5:8)

The blessings of God are upon our country; do we live each day as a thankful people?

The price of freedom is always high, it is not concerned with race, with gender, or even age. Freedom always comes by a loss of life, heartache, spilled blood,(John 19:34) and pain and suffering.

The sacrifice is necessary for the protection of humanity, for this is a violent world that we live in. It is a world that has elements of good and evil throughout the land. Violence near peace; hate near love; and sanity dwelling alongside insanity.

WE MUST NOT GIVE UP!!!

There is coming a day when God himself will return and those that know Him as Savior will leave this sin cursed world for a more wonderful place.
(1 Thessalonians 4:16) (1 Thessalonians 4:17), (Matthew 24:36, Luke 12:40)

Here is my plea to all of the members of our military, law enforcement and firefighters and any others that place their life on the line for the protection of life and property.

I pray that you are ready for the second coming of Jesus Christ, if not would you consider the words written in the Bible?

Thank you for all that you endure to keep us safe, and may God bless you and your families.



I want to know more

2 comments:

  1. Amen Kurt! I agree with you in prayer for our military men and women who pain the ultimate sacrifice so that we might be free! I thank God for all of them.

    God bless you and have a great Memorial Day :-)

    ReplyDelete